Royals Press Release
Homestand Highlights: April 8-14
Royals Open Home Season with Great Ticket Deals, Special Events & More
After starting the season with a six-game road trip, the Kansas City Royals celebrate the start of the home portion of the 2013 campaign with a homestand full of special events and promotions. The opening homestand, April 8-14, features several fan-favorite promotions, great ticket deals and live entertainment for the entire family.
Monday, April 8: OPENING DAY - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals presented by Sprint, 3:10 p.m.
- 2013 Magnetic Schedule - All fans will receive a 2013 magnetic schedule courtesy of Sprint.
Tuesday, April 9 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals presented by Sprint, 7:10 p.m.
- Royals Play Pack for $25 - Purchase a Royals Play Pack for select Tuesday home games and receive two Field Plaza tickets with $5 in loaded value per ticket for concessions and merchandise. The package also includes two Play Passes for access to free unlimited games in the Outfield Experience to use day of game - over an $80 value - all for just $25! www.royals.com/playpack.
Wednesday, April 10 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals presented by Sprint, 7:10 p.m.
- INK Student Night - Rivals Outfield Box or Hy-Vee Infield tickets are available for all Wednesday home games for high school and college students with valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $7. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include a $7 hot dog and beverage special at the Boulevard Grill in the Outfield Experience.
- INK Local Music Showcase - Catch a free pregame concert on us. Every Wednesday INK Student Night will also feature live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing for the first showcase of the season will be popular Lawrence band, Cowboy Indian Bear. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, April 11 - Off Day
Friday, April 12 - Toronto Blue Jays vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
Saturday, April 13 - Toronto Blue Jays vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
- 610 Saturdays - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Ballpark Nachos for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a ticket for only $6.10 in the Hy-Vee Infield. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, April 14 - Toronto Blue Jays vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features face painters, caricature and balloon artists and live family-friendly entertainment in the Outfield Experience courtesy of Radio Disney. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. In addition, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that include four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise, and four All-Day Play Passes - over $150 in value - for just $80! www.royals.com/sunday.
- Fun Run presented by Sprint - All fans can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.