Player Autograph Station Rules
New procedures in effect for 2012--please read carefully.
- All proceeds from the autograph stations benefit the Twins Community Fund and its programs. Thank you for your support.
- Please do not cut in lines.
- One autograph per player. No personalized autographs.
- No photos.
- Select players may restrict the types of items they choose to sign.
- All appearances subject to change.
Traditional Autograph Sessions
Except for those designated as random draw sessions, all autograph stations are subject to these guidelines:
- Autographs are available on a first come first served basis.
- Standing in line doesn't guarantee you an autograph, though we will do our best to cut the line at the point beyond which we estimate the player will not be able to sign.
- If a player's time expires before you're able to get his autograph, you may stay in line and wait for the next player(s). That player will begin signing at the point where the previous player(s) ended.
- Bert Blyleven (no bats, jerseys, "Hall of Fame" inscriptions or game-used items)
- Rod Carew (no bats, jerseys, "Hall of Fame" inscriptions or game-used items)
- Joe Mauer (no game used items or "MVP" inscriptions)
- Justin Morneau (no game used items or "MVP" inscriptions)
NEW Random Draw Autograph Sessions
In response to fan requests to provide an equal opportunity for fans to secure an autograph at the highest demand stations, select 2012 TwinsFest autograph lines (designated by XXX on the schedule) will operate under a random draw system. Running to an autograph line, holding spots and standing for long periods of time will no longer be necessary.
All fans must participate in this process for the chance to secure an autograph at these designated sessions; no exceptions.
How the Random Draw Works
Fans wishing to participate in a Random Draw Autograph Session must have a wristband designated for that specific player autograph session. For each player's autograph session, wristbands will be distributed in a variety of colors. Twenty minutes before the start of the autograph session, a wristband color will be randomly selected. Only those with the selected wristband color will be permitted in the autograph line for that player's session. (Young children or fans requiring special assistance may be escorted by a parent/guardian; however, only those with a matching color wristband are eligible to receive an autograph.)
Possessing a matching color wristband and standing in line does NOT guarantee an autograph. The player(s) will sign autographs for as many people with the selected color wristband as time permits. The Twins will make every effort to distribute an appropriate number of each wristband to allow a reasonable chance for each fan with a matching wristband to receive an autograph within the posted session time.
Acquiring A Wristband
You must secure a separate wristband for each random draw autograph session in which you wish to participate. Wristbands are available on the upper concourse at Gate G beginning 90 minutes prior the first autograph session each day. Wristbands are limited to one per person per session. See schedule below:
|Date||Autograph Session Time||Wristband Pick Up Time*||Announcement Time#|
|Friday 1/27 - Morneau||4:15 pm - 5:30 pm||2:45 pm - 3:50 pm||3:55 pm|
|Friday 1/27 - Mauer||5:45 pm - 7:00 pm||2:45 pm - 5:20 pm||5:25 pm|
|Saturday 1/28 - Mauer||9:15 am - 10:45 am||7:45 am - 8:50 am||8:55 am|
|Saturday 1/28 - Morneau||11:00 am - 12:30 pm||7:45 am - 10:35 am||10:40 am|
|Sunday 1/29 - Morneau||9:15 am - 10:45 am||7:45 am - 8:50 am||8:55 am|
|Sunday 1/29 - Mauer||11:00 am - 12:30 pm||7:45 am - 10:35 am||10:40 am|
*Wristbands will be available until 25 minutes prior to the start of the autograph session or until all are distributed for that session.
#Wristband drawings will be announced via in-stadium PA, video boards, LED ribbon boards and concourse monitors. You may also check with staff at the specific autograph station or the Information Booth on the field. It is the fan's responsibility to be aware of the style of wristband selected for an autograph session.
BEFORE gates open: Please enter Gate G from outside the Metrodome. Once you receive your wristband, you'll need to exit and re-enter the Metrodome through gate F or H when gates open.
AFTER gates open: From inside the Metrodome, take the stairs near section 129 or 136 to the upper concourse by section 229. An elevator is available by section 115. Once gates open, fans will not be able to enter Gate G from outside the Metrodome.
DO NOT LOSE OR DAMAGE YOUR WRISTBAND! If your wristband is tampered with/lost or stolen there are NO REPLACEMENTS.