Twins Women's Baseball Experience
Join us for the Women's Baseball Experience sponsored by Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine at Target Field on Saturday, August 5.
$75 per person (Must be 16 years or older to participate)
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Location: Target Field
Date: Saturday, August 5
Tickets will be available soon
- Join women from around Twins Territory for a day dedicated to you at Target Field! Participants will get an up close and personal look to Target Field and what it's like to be a Major League Baseball player. Participants will take part in a fun, and interactive, on-field baseball clinic, experience a women in sports and nutrients panel, and more!
- The Women's Baseball Experience is intended for young adults and adult women.
- Whether you're an avid Twins fan, play baseball, or just want to be active this day is for you!
- ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME.
- Baseball, Food, Twins Coaches, Sports Panel, Fun, and More!
- Whether you played baseball or softball as a kid or in college, or just have a love for the game, you will take away something from this event! Participants will be grouped by experience. *We can also group friends together.
- You will take part in interactive pitching, fielding, catching, and hitting stations.
- Learn from Twin Clinicians and Coaching Staff.
Lunch and Program
- Lunch will be served in the Thomson Reuters Champions Club.
- Program and Women in Sports Panel *Please check back for panel list
Experience Batting Practice
- Participants that purchase the Twins game ticket will gain early access to watch batting practice. *Twins vs. Ranger, August 5 game ticket is required.
- This is only available to Women's Baseball Experience participants. You must purchase both a Women's Baseball Experience tickets and a Twins vs. Ranger (August 5) game ticket. Family and friends will not be allowed for batting practice entry.
More Event Details
- Get pitching, catching, hitting, and throwing from Twins Clinicians and Coaching staff
- Take cuts in the cage and train like it's a game day at Target Field
- Get the inside scoop from the Twins Wives and Front Office staff
- Personalized digital player baseball card
- Group photo
- *Early access to watch batting practice
- Special appearances by Twins Mascot T.C. Bear
- Exclusive event day gift
Frequently Asked Questions
The game of baseball is for everyone. Whether you're an avid Twins fan, play baseball, mother of baseball players, or just want to be active this day is for you! You will learn from Major League coaches and some of the best coaches throughout Twins Territory. Participants will get an inside scoop to Target Field and what it's like to be a Major League baseball player. Bring your friends, coworkers, and family members!
What are the age restrictions?
All participants must be 16 years of age or older. THERE IS NO UPPER AGE LIMIT to participate! Don't let your body hold you back- all skill levels are welcome. We want all participants to feel welcome and able.
What do I need to bring?
All you need is a glove! Participants are welcome to bring other equipment with them such as a bat and helmet (helmets and bats will also be provided). We recommended participants dress comfortably and be prepared for an active day. We strongly recommend that you leave valuables at home or in your car. Every participants will also need to fill out a waiver form prior to participating in the event.
Is the Twins game ticket included?
The Twins game ticket is NOT included in this event. To attend that evening's game participants will need to purchase a game ticket. To purchase seats next to other Women's Baseball Experience participants we recommend purchasing from the ticket link on the Women's Baseball Experience website.
Family and friends are able to purchase Twins game tickets through this link.
How do I attend batting practice?
To watch batting practice participants will need to purchase a Twins game ticket. Family and friends are not permitted to watch batting practice.
How will we be grouped?
We will group participants by skill level. If you would like to be grouped with friends we will do our best to accommodate this arrangement. We want everyone to have enjoy themselves and not be overwhelmed by the physical activities. We want participants to participate at levels they feel comfortable and are able to.
What Twins coaching staff will be present?
Twins clinicians and coaching staff will be running each station. You will learn and hear stories from Major League coaches. This is an exciting opportunity to pick the brains of some of the best coaches in the league. *Staff subject to change