Ways to Give
- $50 Supports youth baseball and softball programs throughout Twins Territory
- $100 Buys 10 RBI 8U players a new glove
- $250 Supports baseball equipment purchases for a youth team for an entire season
- $500 Supports funding for 16 kids to participate in Minneapolis and St. Paul RBI for one year
- $1500 Pays for a new backstop for a Fields for Kids grant recipient
Donations are accepted online or by mail. To make a donation by mail, please address your envelope to the Twins Community Fund, 1 Twins Way Minneapolis, MN 55403.
Cash or checks are accepted. Please make checks payable to the Twins Community Fund.
Why give to the Twins Community Fund?
Beyond the ballpark
Fields for Kids
- The Twins Community Fund's Fields for Kids grants provide essential field components, such as new sod, infields, fencing and dugouts, that ensure the safety of the player.
- More than 657 fields have been renovated since 1999 in Minnesota, Iowa, North and South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Southwest Florida.
Youth Baseball/Softball Grants
- Hennepin County Youth Baseball and Softball Grants assist with the creation, expansion or improvement of youth baseball or softball facilities in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
Play Ball! Minnesota
- More than 4,000 kids receive free baseball and softball instruction annually through Play Ball! Minnesota youth clinics.
Twins RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner City)
- RBI is an international initiative of Major League Baseball for youth in urban areas.
- Nearly 5,000 kids in Minneapolis and St. Paul play Twins RBI each year.
- RBI Clinics and Academy - Free baseball and softball skills clinics.
- This free ticket program brings underserved youth to Minnesota Twins regular-season baseball games at Target Field.
- The program distributes game tickets to nonprofit organizations serving youth and families.
- In 2016, more than 180 nonprofits received tickets to a select Twins home game.